11 de marzo de 2009

• I'm a love fool


Oh, baby baby, I feel these sweet sensations, Honey honey, looks like a superstar,
She's got a promise of
love-struck fascination Oh, What am I to do? How am I to know? Who you are?

And this love
, foolosophy is killing

Previous illusions that
I had in my mind about you... Seems so true !
All the lies
you're telling
Tragically compelling and My love it means nothing to you. So maybe I'm still a love fool

She shimmers like a California sunset

Lady lady
, glitters but there's no gold

She carries
sweetly infectious,

I'm so delirious, is she that serious?

Or is she bringing me on, I've been waiting so long


I don't want the world, I want you

I want you !

You're my love foolosophy, Don't you see it's killing me
You're my
love foolosophy,
Don't you see it's killing me.


I'm a love fool.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario